While we love the feeling of blindly plunging into the unknown, it is important that you're clued up on a few things before setting off on your voyage.
The FCO (that's the Foreign and Commonwealth Office) have put together their nuggets of wisdom for you lot.
- Check their advice pages for the countries your visiting. Here, you can sign up to email alerts for the countries too.
- Get their updates by following them on twitter - @FCOtravel
- Find out where the nearest British embassy or consulate will be, here.
- Get travel insurance and check that it covers you for all the pickles you'll be getting yourself into.
- Check your driving license is up to date and be aware of the driving laws in the countries on the rally.