Below are some annoying restrictions on team sponsorship. Sorry. We have these to help us get sponsors for The Adventurists, which means the events gets bigger and better for you guys.
If you have any doubts or questions just give us a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photography and video footage for use in commercial marketing or advertising
- Photography and video footage for use on sponsors Facebook pages without approval from HQ
- Product testing. If you do have a company interested in this kind of sponsorship, it is vital that you contact HQ.
- Event sponsorship. It has to be absolutely clear that they are sponsoring you as a team rather than the event itself
- Sponsorship of a documentary or film. You can do as much filming as you like if the video is for personal uses. But any broadcast or commercial use of footage of the event has to be approved by HQ in advance. You also can’t sell DVDs or videos of the Rally yourself without permission from HQ. It’s really important that you contact us about filming projects to avoid complications further down the line.
This list is not intended as an update or replacement for the Team Entry Agreement, but hopefully provides a plain English explanation of the main restrictions for team sponsorship.