On the 2nd of December the president of Uzbekistan published a decree according to which a number of nationalities would have been able to travel to Uzbekistan visa free from the 1st of April 2017. However, the new update to that decree has now been published and the start date of the visa free regime was moved to 2021... So unfortunately, everyone will need to plan Uzbekistan visa applications. FCO has since amended the entry requirements for Uzbekistan as well and now states that UK citizens (among many) require a visa in advance to travel to Uzbekistan.
Articles in this section
- I have another question about visas that you haven't answered here.....
- The Visa Machine
- History of The Visa Machine and it's link to the Rally
- Top visa cock-ups
- What if I have dual nationality?
- How many times can I go in and out of Russia?
- How does the Russian Visa Application Work?
- What is a GBAO permit?
- Turkmenistan Visa - What is the Turkmenistan Transit LOI?
- What does the Turkmenistan LOI look like?