All applications will need to be supported by a letter-of-invitation. UK applicant's need to apply in-person at the embassy and submit their biometric data at the time (fingerprints and facial image). AU & NZ applicants have it somewhat easier as they won't be required to submit in person.
Articles in this section
- I have another question about visas that you haven't answered here.....
- The Visa Machine
- History of The Visa Machine and it's link to the Rally
- Top visa cock-ups
- What if I have dual nationality?
- How many times can I go in and out of Russia?
- How does the Russian Visa Application Work?
- What is a GBAO permit?
- Turkmenistan Visa - What is the Turkmenistan Transit LOI?
- What does the Turkmenistan LOI look like?