Nope. We have to book your car in at the railhead, which can’t be done for the same day. Do this, and you’ll either have to rebook your flight or transfer ownership of your car to someone who can deliver it to the railhead for you. That’s a bit of a pain in the arse so we don’t recommend it.
Articles in this section
- Shipping Overview
- Your arrival at the finish line
- Preparing your car for shipping
- Documents and The Freight Process
- When will my car arrive?
- Your car has arrived in Estonia - what happens next?
- If I choose to scrap my car, do I need to do anything after delivering it to the railhead?
- Non EU registered vehicles shipping
- Can I leave stuff in my car that I want to keep, but can’t take on the plane home?