It’s your responsibility to de-register your car. If you need a certificate of scrapping to do this in the country your car is registered, the shipping company will provide you with this on request.
Articles in this section
- Shipping Overview
- Your arrival at the finish line
- Preparing your car for shipping
- Documents and The Freight Process
- When will my car arrive?
- Your car has arrived in Estonia - what happens next?
- If I choose to scrap my car, do I need to do anything after delivering it to the railhead?
- Non EU registered vehicles shipping
- Can I leave stuff in my car that I want to keep, but can’t take on the plane home?