The deal with the shipping company that you deliver the cars completely empty. Anything you do leave in there is not secure at all. If you want to keep it, find another way of getting it home.
Articles in this section
- Shipping Overview
- Your arrival at the finish line
- Preparing your car for shipping
- Documents and The Freight Process
- When will my car arrive?
- Your car has arrived in Estonia - what happens next?
- If I choose to scrap my car, do I need to do anything after delivering it to the railhead?
- Non EU registered vehicles shipping
- Can I leave stuff in my car that I want to keep, but can’t take on the plane home?