Paying by instalments? This is important:
If you pay the entry fee by instalments the refund amounts below are not a percentage of what you’ve paid until the date you withdraw. The percentages showing what you can reclaim refer to the full entry fee amount.
For example if you are due 75% back that means we have to keep the other 25% of the full price entry fee. If you have paid less than 25% of the full entry fee in instalments at the point you withdraw you won’t be due a refund.
Up to 28 days after registering payment with The Adventurists you can get a full refund
After 28 days & up to 120 days before the launch day of the adventure you can get a 50% refund
Less than 120 days before the adventure launch day you're not entitled to a refund.